Selected in the top 100 Economics Sites

Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One year gone by since my loving, loyal and trusty canine son Spanky passed on.



My loving, loyal and trusty canine son Spanky has been gone now for one year. It still hurts like hell. In the 365 days since he went away I have probably thought of him 300 of those days...and had 300 lumps in my throat.

All I want out of life is that the Lord helps me to be the man my dog thinks I am.

My loyal and loving canine daughter Misiu is now 14 1/2 and has trouble walking from arthritis. I suppose more pain is right around the corner. It is part of the deal and I accept it. Watch this video. If you are a dog lover, it is going to make you weep.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

My condolences, Spanky seemed like a very happy dog.

Unknown said...

I am glad I had a chance to spend some time with him. He reminded me of the dog I had for 14 years. It was a Labrador and I had her from the very beginning to the very end. I loved her so much that I am still hesitant to have another dog because I worry I will forget her.

Well, she is now in a better place watching over me, and I am sure Spanky is there as well. Condolences from another dog lover ...