Selected in the top 100 Economics Sites

Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello Funny Economist...this is Iran calling.


I have now received my first hit on the Blog from the Islamic Republic of Iran. It happened at 4:18 this morning. I give you the details below. Welcome friends and especially the youth of Iran for if I am not mistaken half of the Iranian population is under age 30. I hope you can handle freedom of speech because that is what you are going to get here. May Allah guide you in your search for truth and wisdom although I hope he does not help when you are looking for the 12th and Hidden Imam.

Read this and grow smarter.
http://wsu.edu/~dee/SHIA/HIDDEN.HTM

Here is the visit:
University Of Semnan (217.218.240.204) [Label IP Address]


Semnan, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, 0 returning visits


Date Time Type WebPage
11th March 2009 04:18:46 Page View www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=MACROECONOMIC ROMMER FREE&aq=o&oq=
randallparker.blogspot.com/2008/12/jackass-talk-about-christina-romer.html

No comments: