Selected in the top 100 Economics Sites

Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Halloween. Careful what you wish for there ole boy!



A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab, and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring.He replies: 'I have a question to ask you but I don't want to offend you.'She answers, 'My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.''Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me.' She responds, 'Well, let's see what we can do about that: #1, you have to be single and #2, you must be Catholic.'The cab driver is very excited and says, 'Yes, I'm single and Catholic!''OK' the nun says. 'Pull into the next alley.'The nun fulfills his fantasy, with a kiss that would make a hooker blush. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.'My dear child,' says the nun, 'why are you crying?''Forgive me but I've sinned. I lied and I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish.'The nun says, 'That's OK. My name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween party.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats pretty good

Randall Parker said...

Well thanks Charles. And thanks for visiting. That's why they call me the funny economist, see?