Selected in the top 100 Economics Sites

Follow me on Twitter

Friday, November 14, 2008

Randy Parker Hall of Fame: W. Douglas McMillin


This Ladies and Gentlemen is W. Douglas McMillin. He is the Mack H. Hornbeak Endowed Professor of Economics at Louisianan State University, Co-Editor of the Journal of Macroeconomics and was my dissertation chairman. I owe a lot to this fine gentleman and I have a long, long memory.
Think back in your life. We all had a few special people who helped us become what we are today. This is one of the main guys who did it for me.
For those of you who have a bit of time, the following is an account of what went on behind the scenes of our recent financial crisis. Ever wanted to be a fly on the wall? Here is your chance compliments of Doug McMillin http://www.funnyeconomist.com/crisis.pdf.

No comments: