Selected in the top 100 Economics Sites

Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If this is not Terrorism and Misogyny then what name do you call it?

The link below is the mentality and naked barbarism that we are fighting in the civilized world against Islamo-Fascists. And don't give me any cultural sensitivity crap!

I apologize for the photos, but you need to be aware of the pure evil mindset we are confronting. I hung out with a bunch of muslims in graduate school. I asked why they all had beards? They told me it was the way of the prophet Mohammad and to also tell yourself apart from a woman. I asked if they really needed a beard to tell the difference between a man and a woman? I assume the acid bath will now help the differentiation process along.

This is disgusting, pathetic, and sub-human.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/30/opinion/30kristof.html?_r=1&scp=3&sq=accepted%20terrorism&st=cse

No comments: