Sunday, July 22, 2012
I cannot overemphasize the following....
1. Do your handicapping for yourself.
2. If you can’t take the losses don’t bet.
3. Greed Kills.
4. Winners correct their mistakes next time out. Losers bet bigger trying to cover…which will never cover in the end.
5. Never get too high or too low.
6. Scared money don’t win.
7. Women and booze don’t mix with horses.
8. Don’t bet a beaten favorite coming back trying to do something he has never done before, anything.
9. Exotic bets should supplement straight bets and never supplant them.
10. Eat your betting money...but don't bet your eating money.
11. Every time that gate opens, expect to be humbled.
Bet smart and Good Luck!