Selected in the top 100 Economics Sites

Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

This deserves another look.

This is very informative. 46.3% of high school drop outs are in the labor force. What are the other 53.7% doing during the day to pass the time and make life endurable?

No comments: