Selected in the top 100 Economics Sites

Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, September 3, 2015

That's right...you are forbidden from using the terms male/female and he/she.





Read it for yourself. It is in black and white. I guess the angle is that if you use words like male and female and have figured out who you are, it is oppressive to use those words to those who have not figured out who they are, at least where gender is concerned.

How about this....you don't oppress my freedom of expression which the first amendment protects, and which I in no way mean to be offensive when using the words male/female and he/she and I'll help you along on your life's journey and let you be who you are and protect you against those who wish to do you harm while you are living it and working these things out.

Do we have a deal?






http://www.nationalreview.com/article/423375/washington-university-ban-syllabus-male-female-Breikss-professor

No comments: