Selected in the top 100 Economics Sites

Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bucket List Item #87: You have not lived until a Polish woman cooks for you.

My colleague Andrew Grodner honored my wife and I and had his mother come over to my house and cook for my family. She is from Poland and is visiting. I am from Chicago where there are more Polish people than any other city in the world except Warsaw. No that is not a misprint. I have had many Polish meals in the past and reflect on them fondly. If you don't have at least three helpings of everything, they think you don't like their food. If you tell a Polish woman there will be four dining that evening she will bring food for fourteen. If you ever have the chance to have a Polish woman cook for you...don't miss it and eat up big boy!


No comments: