Selected in the top 100 Economics Sites

Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Randy Parker Hall of Fame






At left is Congressman Arthur Davis of the seventh district of Alabama. He is the newest member of the Randy Parker Hall of Fame. Why you ask? Because the guy is a stand up guy who has some guts. He said that his votes to support Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were wrong and that he regrets them. He went on to say he wished more of his Democratic colleagues would come clean and do the same (I know, there is plenty of blame to go around). This guy is standing up and admitting his share of the blame and saying he was sorry for it. That's what a stand up guy does. So welcome to my Hall of Fame Congressman. Now go say hi to Jackie Robinson, upper right, because he is a Charter Member of the Randy Parker Hall of Fame.



And just to show you I am a stand up guy too, if I am going to let Congress have it when they do the wrong thing, I am going to praise them when they do right. Welcome Arthur Davis.

No comments: